Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sydney: Day 1 (almost)

Okay day two actually. I arrived late-ish on a Saturday evening. Dave and Nicole picked me up at the airport and we dropped off my stuff and then Dave took me on a night tour of the city. My first trip to Bondi it was dark and deserted but I got my touch of the water and then we headed home and stayed up yakkin til all hours.
On Sunday we packed up some food and headed off to meet D & N's new family-member-to-be:


Then we checked out the coast from Seacliff Bridge down by Royal National Park...

had a bite to eat overlooking the Tasman sea...


and checked out a little falls on the way back to the city for dinner.
For some reason, I can't get any more pics on this post but there wasn't much more anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home